Sreeranj is a street and documentary photographer from India but currently residing in Dubai working as an Administration & Human Resources Manager for a multinational company.
Sreeranj started serious photography in the year 2011 and got interested in documentary and street photography, to capture the unusual in the usual moments of the daily life, culture and festivals around the world. He draws inspiration from many international and local photographers and have attended several workshops by master photographers to fine tune his skills and knowledge in this art.
His works have been exhibited locally and at international venues and published in National Geographic, Lonely Planet Traveller Magazine, Digital Photo Magazine USA, Wanderlust Travel Magazine UK to name a few. He has also received many local and international awards in this short span of time.
- 2016 Hamdan International Photography Award (HIPA) finalist of Black & White category
- Mobile Photography Award 2016 - Honorable Mention in Street Photography & Black & White categories.
- Finalist of San Francisco International Street Photography Awards 2016
- Emirates Photography Competition 2016 – Honorable Mention
- Travel Photographer of The Year 2015 - Finalist
- Kuwait Grand Photography Contest 2015 - Winner Grand Prize Runners up
- International Photography Awards (IPA) 2015 - Honorable Mention
- Moscow Foto Awards (MIFA) 2015 - Honorable Mention
- Infinity 2015 - Grand Photo Salon Bosnia - FIAP Silver Medal
- Photographic Society of America (PSA) Travel Photo Award - Honorable Mention
- Turkish Airlines FIAP Photography Contest - Honorable Mention and Exhibition in Istanbul
- Travel Photographer of Asia 2015 - Honorable Mention top 50 list & exhibition in Malaysia.
- Wanderlust UK Travel Photo Contest 2015 - Finalist
- Alain Photography Award 2014 - 4th Place Sustainability Category
- Editors Favourite in Nat Geo Travel Photo Contest 2014 & 2015
INTERVIEW & FEATURE :